Thursday, August 7, 2008

SUMMER FUN!

Hey all, Happy Summer and welcome to my first blog post. I have been busy lately doing some very fun sessions, outside of course and thought I would share a couple fun shots from a great family that I have been photographing for 7 years now. It is so cool to see the kids grow up, and it is amazing that the parents still look the same. Kudos to the families that take the time to have their pictures taken, I am a year behind..... So like I said, for years I have had the pleasure of hanging out once a year with this awesome family who have total trust in me and let me do what I do. So go out and have with your family pictures, let the personalities shine!


Watch for the new website, www.photographybytrina.com should be live in the next couple weeks. Thanks for checking in!


No comments: